Do it yourself spring air conditioning maintenance
The worst time to have your air conditioner stop working is when you need it most.
We’re here to make sure your A/C is ready to take on whatever heat Mother Nature delivers this summer. Our $69 clean and check service will give your air conditioner a complete precision tune-up and professional cleaning.
Better yet, sign up for a maintenance plan and for $125/year we’ll clean and check your furnace as well.
There are also a few things you can do on your own to keep your A/C in top shape.
Here is your spring heating and cooling checklist:
- Replace your air filter.
- Keep your air conditioning unit free of leaves, dirt and debris.
- Clear two feet of space around your outdoor air conditioner.
- Clean the condenser coils with a garden hose.
- Turn off the water to your furnace humidifier for the summer.
- Set the thermostat for summer weather (the Department of Energy recommends 78 degrees).
- Replace batteries in the thermostat, or at least check them.