Why your next air conditioner should be a Lennox
If you are in the market for a new air conditioner, then you need to know about the advantages of a Lennox Home Comfort System.
Lennox makes the most advanced air conditioners in the world, and Kohles & Bach is proud to be a Dave Lennox Premier Dealer in Des Moines, IA. Here are some reasons why you should choose Lennox for your next air conditioner.
• Lennox makes the most efficient and quietest air conditioners on the market today.
• Two-stage cooling allows your air conditioner to operate at either a low or a high stage. Since it operates at the low stage most often, it works more efficiently. But the high stage is available when needed.
• Solar-ready air conditioners can harness the power of the sun to keep your energy bill low.
• Lennox offers seven air conditioners that have the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. The Good Housekeeping Seal is issued by the Good Housekeeping Research Institute and Good Housekeeping magazine. Seal-bearing products are backed by a two-year limited warranty for replacement or refund if defective.
• Those same seven air conditioners are Energy Star Certified.
• When Kohles & Bach comes out to give you the cost of a new air conditioner, we will give you three options – a good, better and best option. So there will be something that fits your price range (we won’t try to sell you more air conditioner than you need).
• Lennox Elite Series products come with a 5-year warranty on parts and 10 years on the compressor.
• The Lennox Summer Promo can give a rebate up to $1,700 on a new home comfort system.