7 ways to get your outdoor life organized
Spring is here, which means we’re itching to get out and spend time in the yard/deck/patio.
But what if your outdoor space is a bit of an eyesore? Here are some ideas to get your backyard and garage organized.
1. Store your garden hose with a couple of hooks.
2. Use painters tape to get everything parked in the right place in your garage.
3. Organize your garden tools with a crate.
4. Make a sports center out of an old bookshelf.
5. Cut PVC pipe to organize your tools.
6. Create a prep area to go with your grill or smoker.
7. Take your storage to the garage ceiling.
How have you better organized your outdoor space? Let us know in the comments area.