Kohles & Bach installs in-floor radiant heating, which turns large surface areas (floors, walls, ceilings) into low-temperature radiators.
Radiant floor heating systems circulate warm water through PEX tubing embedded in the floor of your home. The heat radiates up through the floor, warming the people, furnishings and air in the room. The warmth stays down around where the people are, not up at the ceiling or lost to the outdoors every time a door or window is opened. It’s a comfortable, even heat where cold spots and drafts are eliminated.
- Works Everywhere — Works under any kind of floor: tile, wood, marble, carpet and concrete floors.
- Economical — Save up to 40 percent in energy costs vs. forced-air heating systems
- Clean and Healthy — No fans blowing dust, dirt or allergens into the air
- Quiet — Eliminates noisy fans, ductwork and pipes
- Increases Living Space — Warms your basement so you can use it year-round
- Wise Investment — Can increase the value of your home